Register
Bubble Tree Quizzes - Weekly Quiz Subscription
quiz-zone Forum Index » Running Quizzes

Mr and Mrs Quiz - Help!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
akimba
newbie quizzer
newbie quizzer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Mr and Mrs Quiz - Help! Reply with quote

Hi

I have been asked to do a Mr & Mrs Quiz for valentines night but I havent really seen the show and dont have an idea of what sort of questions to ask.

Has anyone done a quiz like this before and if so can they let me know what questions you asked etc.

Thanks alot help much appreciated

Akimba Wink
wildrover
master quizzer
master quizzer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you've never seen the show, the general idea is that you ask the husband and wife the same questions separately and then bring them together and see how many of their answers are the same. If you just type "Mr and Mrs questions" into Google you will find hundreds. Here's a site with 25 - http://www.partyplan.co.uk/asp/Game_375.asp?CategoryId=36
akimba
newbie quizzer
newbie quizzer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Thanks for your reply, I have googled it and some of the questions were multiple choice and other weren't so i didnt know which is right I have got the following structure to the quiz but more Ideas are diffinatly needed

http://www.kimba.me.uk/mrmrs.txt

I am going to put each rounds questions into a hat and draw 5/10 randomly also do you do it both ways i.e. ask men and get woman to match answers and then ask the women and get man to mathc the answer?

Thanks for your help

Akimba
wildrover
master quizzer
master quizzer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your page looks a pretty good set - you can either have multiple choice or not depending on how obscure the question is. Normally it's done in two halves - one answers the questions while their partner is absent and then their partner has to come back and answer; then the roles are reversed.

My top tip is not to ask the question "Where is the most unusual place you have ever had sex?"....
akimba
newbie quizzer
newbie quizzer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thanks for your help and I can see where you are going with that question lol.

But I really could do with other suggestions for questions if anyone can think of some as more will be better and I dont want to end up asking the same question to each of the couples (as I dont know how many couples will turn up for it).

Thanks

akimba
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quiz-zone Forum Index » Running Quizzes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: